Stargate Space Conflict English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Announcing the release of Staragate Space Conflict version v.0.5

+2
mastersrgt
Adimo
6 posters

Go down

Announcing the release of Staragate Space Conflict version v.0.5 Empty Announcing the release of Staragate Space Conflict version v.0.5

Post by Adimo Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:36 am

We think the release for version 0.5 will be on wednesday 5th of march (2008.) But the english release version will be much later. Maybe next week, but we don't know at this point.

Adimo
SGC cleaner
SGC cleaner

Back to top Go down

Announcing the release of Staragate Space Conflict version v.0.5 Empty Re: Announcing the release of Staragate Space Conflict version v.0.5

Post by mastersrgt Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:07 am

Hi I have downloaded the mod, and its in the homeworld two file but how do you get a link set up to start the game? Please help.

mastersrgt
New members
New members

Back to top Go down

Announcing the release of Staragate Space Conflict version v.0.5 Empty Re: Announcing the release of Staragate Space Conflict version v.0.5

Post by manincolor Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:20 pm

right click the Homeworld 2 icon on desktop. click properties (the last icon to click) and then add -overridebigfile to "C:\Program Files\Sierra\Homeworld2\Bin\Release\Homeworld2.exe"
manincolor
manincolor
New members
New members

Back to top Go down

Post by zantose500 Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:43 am

I was wondering is you have posted the changes or if you could to 0.5., I am just curious, and wanted to see what has changed apart from the major obvious changes like new ships and races?

zantose500
New members
New members

Back to top Go down

Post by Adimo Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:10 am

The ancient and Eath is two race,
we have add a new model for the Aurora,
a new Atlantis (but we hope an another model, better),
The Origine are added.
The wraith to.
AI not fonctional (we hope soon have an AI)

And lot of thing, I think, you need test (in pultiplayer, because no AI)

Adimo
SGC cleaner
SGC cleaner

Back to top Go down

Post by mastersrgt Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:57 pm

I tried toput a -overridebigfile but it still just goes to homeworld 2 the regular game. can you show me exsactly what to put to get it to work thank you

mastersrgt
New members
New members

Back to top Go down

Post by manincolor Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:24 pm

did u put it where it says destination?
copy this and paste: "C:\Program Files\Sierra\Homeworld2\Bin\Release\Homeworld2.exe" -overridebigfile

o and adimo can you plz tell me when the new version is gunna b released cuz i cnt wait Very Happy
manincolor
manincolor
New members
New members

Back to top Go down

Post by mastersrgt Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:25 am

Thats what i put but it will not take me to the stargate mod Sad My stagate mod is in a filefolder in the data file of homeworld two that is where it put it when I unziped it. I am thinking that there must be something else I am doing wrong. That Override takes me to my Battlestar galatica 3.0 mod. confused Thank you agian for your help.
Mark

mastersrgt
New members
New members

Back to top Go down

Post by manincolor Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:19 am

you must reinstall ur game and apply SG SC mod again and thn it'll work i guarantee
manincolor
manincolor
New members
New members

Back to top Go down

Post by mastersrgt Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:19 pm

Thanks i'll try it

mastersrgt
New members
New members

Back to top Go down

Post by Adimo Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:49 pm

For me, I install one times HW2 and I copy this folder when I have a new mod (not a .big mod)

Adimo
SGC cleaner
SGC cleaner

Back to top Go down

Post by mastersrgt Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:38 pm

still not working it takes me to the game and shows me all of the stargate rases but will kick me out when I try to play. Sad

mastersrgt
New members
New members

Back to top Go down

Post by bucky699 Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:34 am

thats usualy a problem with the install or your version excetra, try uninstalling everything delete the entire folder when done, then reinstall the game plus the 1.1 patch then install the mod and try again.

got mine working once the ovveride big file thing was explained to me. Hey any news on an English translation?

bucky699
New members
New members

Back to top Go down

Announcing the release of Staragate Space Conflict version v.0.5 Empty "Vampire Diaries" actress Nina on board Saturday Night Magazine September Cover

Post by bonesseries Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:36 am

SNMag: What factors caused the beginning this movie, and Elena you are interested in this role? Baby Einstein seasons dvd Nina: I remember a time when most begin to see the script, Hotel Babylon seasons dvd that Elena is a highly physical and psychological Baby Einstein seasons dvd damage ordinary girl. Then I did homework, Oliver Stone The Ultimate seasons dvd and found that I finally might also want to play Tales from the cpypt seasons dvd with Elena Katherine a completely different type of role.The A-Team seasons dvd I think this is a drama with me play two characters in the same time hard Lost seasons dvd to come by, very good chance. Friends seasons dvd SNMag: Elena and Katherine,Friends seasons dvd do you think of more interesting to playDoctor Who seasons dvd that role? Heroes seasons dvd Nina: As usual in life we want to do some of the True Blood seasons dvd more frequently we do the same, Angel seasons dvd I would prefer to play Katherine, Deadwood seasons dvd because I rarely play such a role,Dexter seasons dvd a kind of "bad" but still happy feeling. Fmaily Guy seasons dvd SNMag: Do you think Damon and Elena will maintain a better healthier relationship?Prison Break seasons dvd Nina: Is "Damon" and "health" Prison Break seasons dvd box set are two words that can appear in the same sentence it? Haha.Supernatural seasons dvd I do not know, Damon did not know he had fallen in love with Elena, Bones seasons dvd Elena knew nothing of the Damon's Sentiment. One Tree Hill seasons dvd In Elena's eyes, Damon was her boyfriend's brother, and sometimes a nuisance or a trouble. But their relationship has been developing in the second quarter. SNMag: If you had to choose, and this vampire brothers where you going to choose it?
Nina: I will choose another, or a combination of two people. I think these two roles of the charming temperament vary. If you combine these two roles,
it is absolutely the perfect man, Stefan is a dedicated, sweet, gives a sense of security, while Damon is a passionate, fun and exciting people

bonesseries
New members
New members

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down