Stargate Space Conflict English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

trying to account for Marcion's treatment

Go down

trying to account for Marcion's treatment Empty My Golf Game Is Great

Post by kitty1224 Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:54 am

My Golf Game Is Great

When it is time to enjoy the weekend, what kind of things you want to do best? To me, I like playing golf, because golf is a game which can help me meet new people, as I am not a professional golf player, I just use the discount golf clubs for the practice, I know someday, I can also do better on the golf course, I can also can write Golf Review to help those golf lovers to know more about the golf game. Recently, I just practice my golf skill for the preparation of the next month match in my school.

kitty1224
New members
New members

Back to top Go down

trying to account for Marcion's treatment Empty My Golf Game Is Great

Post by kitty1224 Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:56 am

My Golf Game Is Great

When it is time to enjoy the weekend, what kind of things you want to do best? To me, I like playing golf, because golf is a game which can help me meet new people, as I am not a professional golf player, I just use the discount golf clubs for the practice, I know someday, I can also do better on the golf course, I can also can write Golf Review to help those golf lovers to know more about the golf game. Recently, I just practice my golf skill for the preparation of the next month match in my school.

kitty1224
New members
New members

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum