Stargate Space Conflict English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ori flagship

3 posters

Go down

Ori flagship Empty Ori flagship

Post by koblich Sat May 17, 2008 10:14 am

ori flagship is good but it doo some graphic bugs when i get closer look to it its make me white lines on screen its wery anoing in game (i think it cose be that power ball what is in center) Smile and one thing the flag ship is too weak agenst ori satelite i have tried destroy atlatis citi with flagship and it fail but when i use satelite no problem to destroy it lol!

koblich
New members
New members

Back to top Go down

Ori flagship Empty Re: Ori flagship

Post by Adimo Sun May 18, 2008 3:29 pm

Yes, we have some thing to change ^_^

Adimo
SGC cleaner
SGC cleaner

Back to top Go down

Post by chuongtk Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:35 am

Outback Water Tanks

Like thousands of other satisfied customers, we invite you to trust Outback Water Tanks with your important water tank purchase. Supplying rain water Tanks Australia wide to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and rural Victoria, Outback Water Tanks has the expertise and experience to ensure your 100% satisfaction.

Outback Water Tanks has a wide variety of Poly, Corrugated Steel, Slimline, Concrete tanks and various accessories such as water pumps for general household or rural use. We also carry a large range of Aquaponics equipment including Aquaponic tanks and grow beds.

All of our rainwater storage products are carefully selected to meet the various needs of our customers. Please browse through our product scategories below to find competitive water tank prices, and the right advice for your needs.

Or if you'd prefer to speak to a friendly water tank expert please call us today (toll free Australia wide) on 1300 850 212.

penis growth
alquiler coches de novios

chuongtk
New members
New members

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum