Stargate Space Conflict English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burner 2.0 Irons give me much confidence

Go down

Burner 2.0 Irons give me much confidence  Empty Burner 2.0 Irons give me much confidence

Post by michael23 Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:13 pm

Time flies, think back to this year, I gained much confidence from my golf time! Speaking to this, I have to thank for my TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Irons. The Burner line of irons is built for distance with stronger lofts and longer shafts than a typical iron. The newer Burner 2.0 Irons have even more improvements to help give me more distance without giving up the accuracy that you desperately need.

For more than a year, TaylorMade's Burner irons have been among the best selling irons in the game. The combination of distance and ease of use made them especially popular with mid- and higher-handicap players. But the Burner 2.0 Irons consists of irons individually engineered, resulting in the enhancement of multiple club properties that promote distance, uniform distance-gaps, increased playability and better sound and feel. TaylorMade also improved their multi-functional sole design by recessing the heel and toe and beveling the rear to reduce drag and promote more solid ball contact and they revamped their patented Inverted Cone Technology to deliver more predictable distance from club to club and shot to shot, and to enable faster ball speed on off-center hits.

The 2.0 Irons help me improve my iron play, which can lead to more chances for birdie and par without having to chip in or get up and down from around the green. They have a great design for the mid handicap golfer trying to get to a lower handicap as well. All in all the taylormade burner 2.0 are just as long as the 2009 Burner Irons but they deliver improved playability, more refined feel and sound, and a really hot new look.

michael23
New members
New members

Back to top Go down