Stargate Space Conflict English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IA big problem

2 posters

Go down

IA big problem Empty IA big problem

Post by 4Fun Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:24 am

I have downloaded and installed IA version, and:
1. CPU players do nothing, they dont build anything etc
2. my jumper go for RU and he cant dock to Atlantis ( same in all races)
help please!

PS:sry for bad eng

4Fun
New members
New members

Back to top Go down

IA big problem Empty Re: IA big problem

Post by DaFranker Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:20 am

This happens often to players who install the AI version on top of the English 0.75 version. Also, some races' motherships have incorrect docking paths in that version so the RU collection bug is normal in some cases (though not all).

There's another version coming in a little while that will fix all such known bugs. Just hang in there.
DaFranker
DaFranker
New members
New members

Back to top Go down

Post by 4Fun Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:51 pm

I havent install before other version ( becouse i have found this site just today ), so as you advice, i'll wait for newest version or patch or however it will be
thx for respond
and scry for my eng again ^^

4Fun
New members
New members

Back to top Go down

Post by DaFranker Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:28 pm

Your English is not a problem, at least not a personal one -- there are many people out there whose first language isn't English, and if we took offense to every one of them, there'd be bloodbaths galore.

I mean, hey, I'm a translator -- it's my job to figure out what people mean and understand that certain words are used in certain ways even though they might not be supposed to. Well, at least, it's part of it.

As for the fixes, well, if we put out a quick bugfix release as soon as we could, we would certainly miss something, as opposed to working on a polished next version where we can make everything at least uniformly playable and enjoyable -- even though it might not be completely bug-free or balanced or complete or otherwise "perfect".
DaFranker
DaFranker
New members
New members

Back to top Go down

Post by 4Fun Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:21 pm

Thank you for help.
I dont mean the version must be perforct or bug free but if CPU do nothing and my ships cant dock with RU , then game is totaly unplayable.
I just wanted to give you information about this bugs to you can try fix it Smile

Pending new wersion :>

4Fun
New members
New members

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down