Stargate Space Conflict English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Excuse me,I got a question about an unknow SG mod

2 posters

Go down

Excuse me,I got a question about an unknow SG mod Empty Excuse me,I got a question about an unknow SG mod

Post by willempire1 Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:23 am

Excuse me,I got a question . I found this connection "http://spaceconflict.ifrance.com/025/sgmod.big" It is a Stargate Mod .I don't which version it is.But it must before 0.31b.
It is only 40MB. In this Mod the computer AI is working correctly.
But it got a error,Wnen I played this mod about 30 minutes(mayde not exactly) the mod will stop working.My meaning is that it just stop.I have to shut the HM2 down by alt+F4. So if can anybody can fix the error,I will thank her\him very much!!! Because it's picture may not as well as 0.75a. But at least its AI is working good!!!!

willempire1
New members
New members

Back to top Go down

Excuse me,I got a question about an unknow SG mod Empty Re: Excuse me,I got a question about an unknow SG mod

Post by DaFranker Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:36 pm

That's an old version of this mod, yes, but as piper said it's very old and outdated. That bug is not present in the latest version of the mod, and the AI is already being worked on and improved in the latest version so that people will have something to play against at the next release.
DaFranker
DaFranker
New members
New members

Back to top Go down