Stargate Space Conflict English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

stargate space conflict problems!

3 posters

Go down

stargate space conflict problems! Empty stargate space conflict problems!

Post by Xavfire Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:05 am

hey guys im new to this forum, i downloaded stargate space conflict mod for homeworld 2, and to my surprise IT WAS IN FRENCH....i dont speak french and i tried finding the english version either the sites say "file was removed" or the link just takes you to the home page of some random site....does anyone know a good working link for space conflict v.075? or can send me the mod .rar files? it would be great appreciated i would love to play this mod

Xavfire
New members
New members

Back to top Go down

stargate space conflict problems! Empty Re: stargate space conflict problems!

Post by DaFranker Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:55 pm

Sorry, can't help you. I myself don't have those files anymore, as I removed them in favor of keeping the latest working development copy along with the subversion repository updates. Maybe piper can help you... if she even checks the english forums anymore.
DaFranker
DaFranker
New members
New members

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexwood Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:03 am

Umm I also have a PROBLEM, I downloaded it and I was following the README and I cant get it to activate in game and the destination for the shortcut is the same so no wonder it doesnt work but I cant find one that doesnt.

Alexwood
New members
New members

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down