Stargate Space Conflict English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ancient race clipping problems and texture glitches

Go down

Ancient race clipping problems and texture glitches Empty Ancient race clipping problems and texture glitches

Post by Winter Dragon Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:31 am

Hi, your mod has a lot of potential and I look foward to playing future releases. 0.8 was the only link I found on your home page, waaay down the bottom of a long thread of text and images, and the version I got is in french so I'm not sure on a lot of options as I'm english.

Here is what I observed in 15 minutes of playing;

- The Atlantis city mesh vanishes if I zoom out more than a few hundred meters. Same with the Lantean Destroyer. I still see the green icons but the meshes are just invisible unless I'm at maximum zoom. Makes it hard to play like this.

- Several ships have flickering textures, this is the similar flicker I see if a 3d model has two faces or polygons exactly on top of one another, but that may not be the cause here. Examples I saw are Archilles, the two 'wings' that extend out near the engines have flickering on the top sides, for example.

But it's coming along nicely, keep up the good work. I look foward to your next release. Smile

Winter Dragon
New members
New members

Back to top Go down