Stargate Space Conflict English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what race do you prefer in SG space conflict?

+7
Profenix
Atton
bucky699
Pakman
kozuch
Adimo
manincolor
11 posters

Go down

which do you think is better?

what race do you prefer in SG space conflict? Vote_lcap33%what race do you prefer in SG space conflict? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 7 ]
what race do you prefer in SG space conflict? Vote_lcap5%what race do you prefer in SG space conflict? Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
what race do you prefer in SG space conflict? Vote_lcap0%what race do you prefer in SG space conflict? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
what race do you prefer in SG space conflict? Vote_lcap10%what race do you prefer in SG space conflict? Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 2 ]
what race do you prefer in SG space conflict? Vote_lcap0%what race do you prefer in SG space conflict? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
what race do you prefer in SG space conflict? Vote_lcap48%what race do you prefer in SG space conflict? Vote_rcap 48% 
[ 10 ]
what race do you prefer in SG space conflict? Vote_lcap4%what race do you prefer in SG space conflict? Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 21

what race do you prefer in SG space conflict? Empty what race do you prefer in SG space conflict?

Post by manincolor Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:49 pm

what is the best race for you in SG space conflict and why?

well i like asurans most because i just love seeing aurora and jumpers in it Razz
manincolor
manincolor
New members
New members

Back to top Go down

what race do you prefer in SG space conflict? Empty Re: what race do you prefer in SG space conflict?

Post by Adimo Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:43 am

The Assurans and Wraith Very Happy

Adimo
SGC cleaner
SGC cleaner

Back to top Go down

what race do you prefer in SG space conflict? Empty Re: what race do you prefer in SG space conflict?

Post by kozuch Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:42 am

TAU'RI i love BC-304
kozuch
kozuch
New members
New members

http://www.gwrota.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pakman Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:04 am

i really love the tauri particularly the F302s in fact i think allt he earth ship designs are really cool looking

Pakman
New members
New members

Back to top Go down

Post by manincolor Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:06 am

design is very cool but asuran design is still better (for me) it's just a shame they only have destroyer and 2 aurora class warships
manincolor
manincolor
New members
New members

Back to top Go down

Post by bucky699 Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:22 am

Well the Tauri designs are better then the Gauld and wraith, the Asurans win in powerful weapons but i'd like to see replicators rather then the Ori, you only really see one ship with the ori so i dont see how they got a team lol and whats cool with replicators you can pretty much design your own ships as long as they have that cool replicator like hull skin. Cause the replicators assume forms that suit their environment/purpose.

So pretty much for me it goes in order

Tauri
Replicators (when you do one)
Asurans

Oh and also i think the Tauri mothership should be Atlantis.

bucky699
New members
New members

Back to top Go down

Post by Atton Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:04 pm

Atlantis is a city.It can't create ships.

Atton
New members
New members

Back to top Go down

Post by Profenix Sun May 04, 2008 3:51 am

i like tau'ri, they'are the winners in stargate :d
Profenix
Profenix
New members
New members

Back to top Go down

Post by i am thor supreme command Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:18 pm

i CANT PLAY IT !!! omg ive downloaded every version like 8 times :-(((((

i am thor supreme command
New members
New members

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Jackson Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:57 am

Atlantis city ship, X-304 (upgraded with Asgard beam technology)

Daniel Jackson
New members
New members

Back to top Go down

Post by Septimus314 Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:27 am

Goa'uld ships are kwl (but i prefer if they Jaffa ships Razz) but Atlantis can create ships, well it should beable to.... its a City SHIP

Septimus314
New members
New members

Back to top Go down

Post by JOris84 Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:16 pm

Hi guys

im new to this, i just downloaded the mod and installed the launcher...only i dont know how to select another race or where...

i do hear the SG music in the menu so i think i got i alrigt.

thanks if anyone can help,

JOris84
New members
New members

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down